Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fuck the Scene





and shake it like some chocolate milk.

ah se7en please do me nowwwwwwwwww.




BC13 (:(:(:(:(:


;D hahahaha soooo greatt. So. Me and my best friend morgan were talking the other and you know what's really fucking stupid about all the scene kids? when they're all "oh no no I'm not scene!!!!" or the scene queens especially like one at my school who's all "fuck the scene" ahhhh. hahahahahahaha. lollolol you've worked sooo hard to get where you are, to add all the people on myspace, getting the extensions, the coon tails, all the right makeup, going to all the shows........ why deny it? it's what you fucking wanted right? then learn to take a fucking compliment and accept it!!!! oh my gawsh it's sooo fucking stupid. grrrrr. So anyways. that's really all I wanted to say I guess. lololol. getting my hair cut and bleached in just a couple weekssss. taking pictures for zack today (I got a photography job. :D) and working at the movie theater tonight (I still haven't quit! :P) mmmmmmmmmm go look at my flickrrr please.

No comments: