Monday, August 17, 2009

Time to Pretend

NewSkies

oh hai that's me. (:



Well. Today was a good day.

Like, really wonderful, with not much bad stuff in it, apart from the usual bitchy parents and stuff.

It was my last first day of high school.



Several things made this day wonderful;;;;;

first, all of my classes are super fun and slack!! haha. (: Media production was a blast with ethan as my filming buddy and we played with a toy pony we found in the control room! lol. Then Lan was in my foods class, so I know that's just going to be delightful as well. ;D Lunch. Of course. (: And then there's photography. I shouldn't need to say more. (plus the teacher is fucking CRAZY!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! I love her so so so so so much because she's just soooo so so silly!!!!!!) and I have a whole boat load of friends in Consumer Math and I even talked to Zoey and we're kinda friends or whatever now. :D and then I sit next to two nice girls in my graphics class, plus I'll learn how to edit all my photos in there so I'm obviously real excited. (:(:(:

also;;;;; I got to see tons of friends that I hadn't seen all summer, and I'll get to see them almost everyday now. (:(:(:(:(:

and lastly;;;; me and becca are friends again. (:

No one knows how happy this makes me.
and it was just nice because we can hold hands again and it's just good. (:

No comments: