Tuesday, September 15, 2009

oh gabi gabi


I was reminded of a friend tonight whom I met last year and only got to spend a few short months with before she left for her own city, in Brazil. I love these memories and can't believe I had nearly forgotten them.

I'm going to just record our conversations on facebook since that's all we really talk on, but I just want to.

Oh these are the friends I remember from some of the best times of my life, and I'm so glad they happened.

Gabriela Diniz mercedes (!) oh mercedes >.<>

Merecedes Nelson Oh gabi!!! I'm going to miss you so much too!! D:
I don't want you to ever leave... :(

Merecedes Nelson I love you so much and our goodbye was so short... D:

Gabriela Diniz fuckkkk cedes, it was so hard today to leave that city not knowing if im ever coming back, it was hard... and hell, im gonna miss you guys so much, fuck that, thats fucked up lil cedes, fucked up.
i love you so, seriously, lets keep in touch, penpal!

Merecedes Nelson ah, I know, I know.... D:
I love you Gabi!! on that last night that I was with you I went home and cried...... gosh...
but I promised you I'd see you again and I won't break it!! :)

Gabriela Diniz oooh, dont you ever cry because of me cedes ><><

Gabriela Diniz heeeeey i want my pictures taken by roarie in the last day, ><

Gabriela Diniz i want my pictures meeereecedes ><

Merecedes Nelson
I'm sorry I haven't put those pictures up yet my friend..... D:

I'm going to try and get them up in the next few days for you though and we're all finishing our package to send to you!!
I've just been so busy with work and ever...ything....
I got a job taking pictures for this boy who makes websites! :DD

Gabriela Diniz
oooh! thanx lil mereeeecedes, what a cute thing.
did u send me yet? i'm excited to get them! really, thanks, i'm gonna make a package too :D
and i'll wait for the pictures, don't rusj yourself (:
are u making money with that?

Gabriela Diniz where aremy pictures sweeet merecedes>< ?


Gabriela Diniz
merecedes, here it is... i was lying in my bed, in the middle of the night and i started reminding about all of you, and about how much fun i had by your side.
i might be really far away from you and stuff, but i still feel you guys.
good friends can&...#039;t be forgotten that easy, and i started crying like crazy, cause i miss you all so much, i miss our little adventures, i miss calling to the radio to listen to 'hate me'
or lazy eye. i miss everything, jeeesus.
i love you so, sweetie.

Merecedes Nelson
oh Gabi..... I love you and I miss you and I'm crying.... not even joking I read that and started crying and gosh. you're so so wonderful and I promised you I'd see you again and I will I will!!
we'll have so many more adventures ...Gabi oh we will and you can take as many pictures with Rory as you want and we'll go to the park and take our naps by the bank of the river and it will just be beautiful and nice.
Oh I love you I love you I love you I love you so so so much and you're so beautiful. gosh you're right good friends can't be forgotten easy and I still have that little picture of you that you gave me from some paper haha and I need to find a nice locket to put it in and it will be wonderful and good. oh gabi.




No comments: